EU Cookie Consent
On https://visitoradea.com there is information (texts, pictures, databases, etc.) that constitutes the content of the site https://visitoradea.com, a property of the Oradea Destination Management Organization (abbreviated APTOR), with its registered office in Primăriei Street no. 3, Oradea, having the fiscal identification code RO 34006296 and registered at the Oradea Court in the Register of Associations and Foundations under no. 134 / A of 29.12.2014. Any takeover of the content (in whole or in part) for purposes other than personal interest is sanctioned by the intellectual property rights legislation.
The information provided on this site is currently in Romanian and English language, without excluding their presentation in other languages.
Use of the Visit Oradea website implies acceptance of the terms and conditions that will be detailed in the following paragraphs.
To use the site in the best conditions, it is recommended to read the terms and conditions carefully.
APTOR assumes the right to make changes to these provisions without further notice. When accessing this chapter on the site (terms and conditions), the newest version of this contract is browsed.
By accessing the site you agree that the use of it is at your own risk. APTOR is not responsible for any direct or indirect incidents or any other losses, costs or expenses of any kind that may occur as a result of accessing or browsing the site or through data downloads (text, images, video or audio).
The content of the website has been made with the utmost care for the correct entry of data and compliance with the accuracy of information. However, errors are not impossible. Therefore, APTOR does not assume responsibility for printing or displaying errors, in terms of images, features, etc.
APTOR is not responsible for any damage caused by viruses, bugs, human actions or any malfunction of the computer system, or any other errors, malfunctions or delays in communications in transmissions on devices.
All information and materials contained on this site are provided free of charge, without any warranty. Under no circumstances will APTOR be liable for any direct, indirect, accidental or special damages resulting from the use or inability to use this site and will not be liable for any damages resulting from errors, omissions, interruptions, malfunctions, delays in operation or transmission or any failure to perform the site.
By accessing the site, the visitor expressly and unequivocally accepts the Terms and Conditions of the site and the conditions under which the contact process and / or request for offer takes place, as they are presented on the site.
The user will not make public, to third parties, by any means, any private information received from APTOR, under the sanction of its obligation to pay damages.
Also, APTOR will not make public to any third party any information transmitted without the written consent of the user, except for the agreed partners, service providers with whom there is a contract that protects this data.
The Visit Oradea website may contain links to other sites or other sources. APTOR is not responsible for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by the information provided by the sites or sources to which these links point.
Any attempt to access the personal data of another user, to modify the content of the Oradea Travel site or to affect the operation of the server hosting the site will be considered an attempt to fraud the site and will initiate criminal proceedings against the author or the perpetrators of these acts.
The personal data of the user may be used by APTOR only for the stated purpose of this site. The information and data in the contact form and the offer request form will only be used to respond to the issuer's requests.
However, personal data may be transmitted to the authorities entitled to carry out any verifications justified under the law, if this is required in accordance with the laws in force.
APTOR does not sell, does not offer, does not exchange e-mail addresses obtained through this site, does not disclose your e-mail address to other people who access the pages of this site.
● The right to information and access to personal data: the right to obtain confirmation whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, if so, access to those data.
● Right to rectification: the right to request the Operator and to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data that concern you and/or to obtain the completion of personal data which are incomplete, stating that in the case of an account online you can make these changes yourself in the account data editing section.
● Right to erasure of data ("right to be forgotten"): the right to obtain the erasure of personal data that concern you, without undue delay, if certain reasons mentioned in the GDPR Regulation apply.
● The right to restrict processing: the right to obtain the restriction of processing in certain cases.
● The right to data portability: the right to receive personal data that concern you and to transmit it to another operator.
● Right to opposition: the right to oppose at any time to the processing of personal data that concern you, under the conditions of the GDPR Regulation.
● The right of not being subject to a decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects that concern you or similarly affect you to a significant extent.
● The right to address through a complaint the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing (ANSPDCP) in case you consider that your data have not been processed in accordance with the legal provisions.
In order to exercise the rights mentioned above, please address us by written request, dated and signed at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or at the postal address: Primariei Street, no. 3, Oradea, to the attention of the DATA PROTECTION MANAGER.
Any dispute arising will be settled by agreement between the two parties (amicably). If the conflict has not been resolved amicably, the jurisdiction rests with the Romanian courts, within the jurisdiction of the registered office of APTOR.
APTOR is not liable for damages, costs, processes, claims or expenses incurred as a result of users' non-compliance with the "Terms and Conditions".
Visit Oradea - Oradea Destination Management Organization
Address: Oradea Fortress, Building A, Piața Emanuil Gojdu No. 39-41
How many walks does it take to fall in love with a city? When you're in Oradea, only one. Each route you start has something special to catch the eye. Whether you want to rediscover old history, enjoy a moment of reconnection in the middle of nature or a special evening in the city, Oradea and Bihor County will always have something to seduce you, regardless of the season.
Discover a lively, fresh, and welcoming city! Living energy in a surprising architectural landscape that includes: 89 Art Nouveau buildings and monuments, 26 buildings classified as historical monuments, 25 valuable buildings proposed for classification as historical monuments and 38 buildings with indisputable architectural value. Create your own itinerary for an unforgettable #citybreak in the #ArtNouveau city!
Oradea is an old hub of many European trade routes and has always been easily accessible. Find out all the information about how to get to #Oradea, where to stay, what to visit, and what kind of activities you can book online for you and your friends and family! #FamilyTrip #Accessibility