EU Cookie Consent
Interesting exhibitions for curious children, events for the little ones and lots of green areas for play and chill. Oradea is a #FamilyCity that you must visit with the little ones!
Oradea is without a doubt a suitable place for a family city break. In addition to the seven large parks, the city has bicycle tracks of tens of kilometres, dotted with art and culture. Experience #SlowLiving with your family!
Oradea for children
● Exhibitions for the little ones at Oradea City Museum. Enter the website - www.muzeulmoo.ro/ and book your tickets online.
● Special events for children, such as the Children's Festival. Check the agenda of events on our website and plan a themed vacation in advance.
● Chill and fun at #AquaparkNymphaea. Purchase tickets online and save valuable time.
● An adventurous #CityTrip with the touring bus. Departures every hour, starting with 11:00, from Union Square / "St. Nicholas" Greek-Catholic Cathedral. Check the operating schedule of the touring bus and find out all the details here - http://www.otlra.ro/stiri/1131.
● Authentic experiences! For time travel, book a few seats in the vintage tram and you will travel to Oradea from the beginning of the 20th century. From behind the scenes, we must tell you that this trip is at the top of the little ones' preferences.
A family vacation is a perfect opportunity for relaxation and communication, a time to #ReconnectWithYourself and the wonderful surroundings!
Relive the joy of childhood at #ZOOO! Exotic animals and a true oasis of peace can't wait to be discovered by curious visitors.
Discover a friendly, welcoming, and vibrant city! Oradea will surprise you with a stunning architectural mix. 89 #ArtNouveau buildings are harmoniously displayed across the city, among secession, baroque and medieval Stelar-bastioned style monuments. But Oradea is way beyond #ArtNouveau. It is a blooming city, a place of wellness and wellbeing, a paradise of thermal waters together with Felix and 1 Mai Baths. All these combined make Oradea a #SlowLivingCity where you dearly live and surely want to come back!
How many walks does it take to fall in love with a city? When you're in Oradea, only one. Each route you start has something special to catch the eye. Whether you want to rediscover old history, enjoy a moment of reconnection in the middle of nature or a special evening in the city, Oradea and Bihor County will always have something to seduce you, regardless of the season.
Discover a lively, fresh, and welcoming city! Living energy in a surprising architectural landscape that includes: 89 Art Nouveau buildings and monuments, 26 buildings classified as historical monuments, 25 valuable buildings proposed for classification as historical monuments and 38 buildings with indisputable architectural value. Create your own itinerary for an unforgettable #citybreak in the #ArtNouveau city!
Oradea is an old hub of many European trade routes and has always been easily accessible. Find out all the information about how to get to #Oradea, where to stay, what to visit, and what kind of activities you can book online for you and your friends and family! #FamilyTrip #Accessibility